|And the '90s Horse Party|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 17, 2011|
|Writer|| Sonny Lee |
And the Rich People Problems
And the Disappearing Bed
After discovering how many debts Max is dodging, Caroline resolves to clean up her roommate's credit by repaying a student loan. They decide to hold a '90s party at the diner when they discover that the hipsters will pay large sums of money to ride their horse, Chestnut. Things go awry when Caroline's former boyfriend shows up.
Caroline: Max, everyone keeps telling me they can't decide! It's like a support group for bisexuals.
Han: In 2 minutes, something very hip is happening. If you have a camera, make sure to flash! Is on.
Caroline: Why is he speaking like that?
Max: Wait a minute! No one's ordering, people keep checking the time on their phones, every one's wearing matching new balance sneakers..
Caroline & Max: FLASHMOB!
- We learn in this episode that Max majored in Art in College.
- The music featured in the flash mob is Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett) by LMFAO.
- When Caroline says she interned on Merrill Lynch. This is one of the world's leading financial management and advisory companies.
- The music featured during the '90s horse party is Creep by TLC.
International Air DatesEdit
- United Kingdom: May 23, 2012 on E4/E4 HD
- Slovakia: February 4, 2013 on Markiza
- Turkey: April 16, 2013 on CNBC-e
- Travis Van Winkle - William
- Kate Frisbee - Kay Jean
- Nik Tyler - Drunk Hipster
- Chad Jamian Williams - Bobby
- Ryan Gaul - Jeremy
- Phong Lee - Bro #1
- Blake Young-Fountain - Bro #2
- Kent A. Phillips - Guy