|And the Pastry Porn|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 18, 2013|
And the 'It' Hole
And the First Day of School
Caroline tries to convince Max to apply to the Manhattan School of Pastry.
Caroline: [referring to their messy apartment] Let's just ask Sophie, she has a cleaning service. We have to do something. Yesterday, I saw a roach walk out of our apartment.
Max: Look, I'm gonna tell you what I told that guy who asked me to use my butt to smuggle opium... I'll do it!
Caroline: Max, we really need to talk about this brochure.
Max: Look, just because I have a pastry school brochure doesn't mean I'm actually gonna go to pastry school. Just like having those porn magazines doesn't mean I'm actually gonna ride around on a tiger performing unspeakable acts with sailors, probably. Pastry school is the same as porn, it's just a dumb fantasy.
Caroline: Pastry school is not like porn. There is nothing in this brochure about a girl-on-girl croissant.
- The production code for this episode was #2J6809.
- Though promo images showing the scene were released, Federico Dordei as Luis's scene was cut.
- At the end on the table we see magazines and then in the next shot they disappear.
- We also see Caroline puts her bag down and then we see it moved to the table in the next shot.
- This episode was live-filmed on October 29th, 2013 at 5pm.
International Air DatesEdit
- UK: January 23, 2014 on E4