|Birthday||February 15, 1984|
|Occupation(s)||Owns the Williamsburg Diner|
|Family & Friends|
|Family|| Su-Min Lee - Mother
|Friends|| Max Black |
|Employees|| Caroline Channing |
|Interests|| Smoking |
He wanted to be a jockey but was too short. Even though it has been proven in several episodes that he is actually Korean, the other characters have mentioned him to be of other Asian nationalities to simply indicate that they aren't sure where he's from or just following stereotypes. He tries very hard to fit in, by being a good manager of the diner, adjusting to the American culture that he's new to, and wanting to be with the hipsters.
He has brown coloured eyes, and black hair and is very short. This has been pointed out during many (if not all) of the show's episodes and is made fun of that quite regularly. He is usually seen wearing different coloured sweaters.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Han tries to be hip to accommodate the diner. This has been shown throughout the series. It is revealed that he is looking for love. Han met a woman that Max sets up for him, and it is unknown their status from that episode. She has never been mentioned again.
- Han-Max Relationship
- Han-Caroline Relationship
- Han-Oleg Relationship
- Han-Earl Relationship
- Han-Sophie Relationship
His mother calls him regularly at the diner. When his mother visited, she mentioned that Han's father had cheated on her with another woman.
- He changed his name to 'Bryce' in the Pilot, but this has not been mentioned again and everyone refers to him as Han.
- His mother seems to be a "tiger mom."
- He was once left alone at home to study while his family went on vacation.
- His BFF is a guy named Jarmarcus, with whom he exchanged PIN numbers.
- He was taken to a strip club by Earl.
- He calls menstruation the time "where women chase the cotton mouse."
- He has a ferret named Alvin.
- He is 29 years old. Caroline, Max, and Sophie thought he was older.
- His mother has called him twice in the diner.
- He was mistaken for a woman, by Sophie.
- He has a profile on Ok Cupid, which is apparently full of lies.
- He studied Law in a Korean University. But for unknown reasons, he had to drop out.
- He owns a handgun.
- Han collects stickers.
- Han is older than his actor Matthew Moy. Because Han was born in 1983 & Matthew Moy was born in 1984.
- In And The Big Whole, Han said he's metrosexual.
- Han is right-handed.
- He is allergic to peanuts.