|Address||Currently in jail|
|Family & Friends|
|Family||Astrid Channing (mother), Wesbox Channing (father), Charity Channing (sister), Caroline Channing (daughter)|
|Employees||Servants and employees (formerly)|
|Vulnerabilities||Caroline hating him|
|First appearance||And the Hidden Stash|
|Last appearance||And the Show and Don't Tell|
Introduced in this episode, Martin talks to Caroline and Max. He bids Max go to the Channing Estate Auction to get a cup that Caroline won from horseback riding with Chestnut. They later return, ask him where the money was, and ask him why he asked them to get that cup. He has a heartfelt talk to Caroline, and then goes back to his cell.
He comes into the prison meeting room, and gives the girls both hugs. He tells them that a girl who used to work for him is allegedly claiming that they slept together and had insider information on the ponzi scheme, which is why he fired her. He also says that she will be going on Piers Morgan Live to tell the whole world about the book she is writing. Caroline modestly says she will defend his honour and go on the show to protect him. He asks Caroline to leave the room and she does, leaving him and Max all alone (with the guard of course). He then goes on to say that she is also claiming that he has a small penis, and that she should hear it from her friend instead of her father.
- He sends his daughter flowers for Valentine's Day, even when she has a boyfriend.
- Caroline's grandmother (most likely his mother) got rid of his unfaithful wife for cheating on him. Caroline made it clear that 'got rid of' didn't mean in a mob way, but "in a ruining social way which is worse".
- He bought Chestnut for Caroline when she got her first period.
- He rented the ballroom of the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel every year on Thanksgiving specifically to feed the homeless.
- He is in the prison for 50-60 years.