|Born||April 26, 1983|
|2 Broke Girls|
After beginning his career in 2003 at the age of twenty, Mills progressed into working with a number of fashion companies, most notably Wilhelmina Models, from which he received considerable public exposure. In 2004, Mills made his debut as a runway model for the fall Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent collections in Milan and Paris. In early 2005, he signed a contract with Dolce & Gabbana. He has been a fixture at the Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and Michael Kors (for which he has opened since spring 2008, alongside Carmen Kass) shows for many seasons now. In 2009, Mills appeared in the naked Dolce & Gabbana Anthology Fragrance campaign with a number of other, established models including Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and Tyson Ballou.
In 2010, he appeared in Sex and the City 2 opposite Kim Cattrall's character, Samantha Jones. Becomes one of the models to star in Lacoste's "new look" campaign in January, a different advertising concept for 2011 under the new tagline, “Unconventional Chic”. The ads were shot by Mert and Marcus showing models wearing the iconic white Lacoste polo shirts worn over fancy black eveningwear. He most recently appeared as the love interest in Taylor Swift's official music video for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. For 2012, he was ranked #3 of "The Money Guys" by Models.com
|Wracked||2012||post production / short||Sean|
|2 Broke Girls||2011-2012||3 Episodes||Robbie|
|Happy New Year||2011||Movie||Looch|
|Sex and the City 2||2010||Movie||Nicky|
|The Best Man||2010||short||Syd|
- He has appeared in numerous editorials, on the cover of many magazines as well as several ad campaigns and catalogs.
- 2010 is the year he moves from modeling to acting, having a role in "Sex and the City 2" as Samantha's new love interest.
- He is friends with Will Chalker, Lars Burmeister, Chad White, Gabriel Aubry, Nathan Bogle, Mathias Lauridsen, Doutzen Kroes, Owen Steuart, Tyson Ballou, Heather Marks, Tasha Tilberg, and Jon Kortajarena.
- As a model, he is known for his abs and lips.
- He is the youngest of five children; 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters.
- He likes basketball and in 11th grade, his team won the local basketball game. He had his friend burn his number on his shoulder with a butter knife and a lighter to celebrate their victory.
- Noah was a psychology major.