|Age||Approx. 47 in season 3; 45 (Pilot)|
|Birthday||December 23, 1966|
|Address|| Oleg's Apartment (Old)|
Sophie's Apartment (Current)
|Occupation(s)||Works at the Williamsburg Diner|
|Aliases||The David Blaine of Zippers|
|Family & Friends|
|Family|| Barbara Kaczynski-Golishevsky (daughter) |
Svitlana Golishevsky (Cousin)
Vanko and Vanko (Brothers)
|Relationships||Sophie Kaczynski (Wife)|
"Once you go Ukraine, you will scream with sex pain."
Oleg is tall, and has black hair and brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a hairnet (since he is the chef) and a chef's hat, so we are unable to see his full hair. It is revealed in an episode in season one that he buys clothes and cuts the armpits out to give his arms freedom.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Oleg is portrayed to be very perverted, shown by the jokes he makes and his general character. Even though he is known for being perverted and for sexual harassment, he does have true love in his heart for Sophie, and it has been shown in some episodes that they have a deep connection.
It is mentioned in "And the Soft Opening" that Sophie smashed his car windows, his apartment windows, his stereo, his flat screen, his brother's TV and his niece's computer...
- Main article: Oleg's Quotations
- He owns a town car business that has a slogan "Lie back and I will ride you till you tell me to stop."
- He's mostly seen wearing shirts with cut off sleeves.
- He was able to unzip Max's uniform without touching it.
- He calls himself "The David Blaine of Zippers."
- He sells cigarettes from New Hampshire to New York school children.
- He likes to take pictures of his penis.
- He has had 1685 sexual partners.
- He was on Ukraine Big Brother.
- He is the first character to appear on-screen in the Pilot.
- He constantly stares at Max's cleavage.
- He specializes in threesomes, foursomes and even fivesomes.
- His first name is actually Vanko, but since there are so many people in his family with that name he goes by his middle name, Oleg, to avoid confusion.