|Age||Approx. 47 in season 3; 45 (Pilot)|
|Occupation(s)||Works at the Williamsburg Diner|
|Aliases||The David Blaine of Zippers|
|Family & Friends|
|Relationships||Sophie - Ex-Girlfriend|
"Once you go Ukraine, you will scream with sex pain."
He was originally from Ukraine but moved to the U.S. for work. He was employed by Han Lee. He is in an on-and-off sexual relationship with Sophie Kaczynski, who is indecisive about him because she likes him for sex but not for a relationship; however, he seems to genuinely care for her.
Oleg is tall, and has black hair and brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a hairnet (since he is the chef) and a chef's hat, so we are unable to see his full hair. It is revealed in an episode in season one that he buy's clothes and cuts the armpits of them, giving his arms freedom.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Oleg is portrayed to be very perverted, shown by the jokes he makes and his general character. Even though he is known for being perverted and sexual harassment, he does have true love in his heart for Sophie, and it has been shown in some episodes that they have a deep connection.
It is mentioned in "And the Soft Opening" that Sophie smashed his car windows, his apartment windows, his stereo, his flat screen, his brother's tv and his niece's computer...
- Main article: Oleg's Quotations
- He owns a town car business that has a slogan "Lie back and I will ride you till you tell me to stop."
- He's mostly seen wearing shirts with cut off sleeves.
- He was able to unzip Max's uniform without touching it.
- He calls himself "The David Blaine of Zippers."
- He sells cigarettes from New Hampshire to New York school children.
- He likes to take pictures of his penis.
- Has had 1685 sexual partners.
- He was on Ukraine Big Brother.
- He is the first character to appear on-screen in the Pilot.
- He constantly stares at Max's cleavage.
- He specializes in threesomes, foursomes and even fivesomes.